Pages

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Live Video Chat With Becca Fitzpatrick and Moira Young

For those of you that are fans of Becca Fitzpatrick and Patch and Nora from the Hush, Hush series, there will be a live video chat with Becca at 7pm ET/4pm PT on Tuesday, January 10th. For us UK readers, that is midnight on the same day.
To celebrate the paperback release of Crescendo (book two), Becca has a major announcement about the fourth and final book in the series! So if you would love to know what it is or simply want to ask her some questions, pencil in the date and watch the video chat with me on the 10th!

On the same day, author of Blood Red Road, Moira Young will also be doing a Q&A. I have not read this book myself, but I will definately tune in to learn more about it.

To join in on the chat and discussion, click here.

A great event for the new year not to miss!

8 comments:

  1. Hey Kris! So glad you stopped by! Awesome that you went to school in Savannah. What a city!! I'm following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the Live Chat. It was really fun! And how about the 4th book title reveal? Pretty cool.
    I nominated you for a Versatile Blogging Award here: http://writingbelle.blogspot.com/ It's a way to promote your blog, too. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx! Thats awesome, I will do mine this week!

      Delete
  3. The Hush, Hush Series sounds really interesting! I will definitely check it out~ Thanks! I added your awesome button to my blog : http://jessicahaight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for adding my button, so sweet of you :D Do you have a button I can share?

      Delete
  4. Hi Jess, glad to hear your interest. Its one of my faves, so I tend to talk about the series alot... :P Glad to hear my button is awesome... heading to your blog now :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Post!! I am thankful to get this information in your post when i was searching live chat video

    ReplyDelete